¦Ê¸U®×¨Ò¡¸¤Q¦h¦~¨Ó¶V¦Ê³õ¨£ÃÒ·| ¾Ç­ûÀò§Q¦Ê¸U¡¸ §ë¸ê½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼§ë¸ê ¤ÀªR§Þ¥© ¤ÀªR³n¥ó  °]´I¼W­È ²¾¥Á¸êª÷ºÞ²z °]¸g¤ÀªR : JOMAN¤ß±o¤À¨É §ë¸ê½Òµ{¡A§ë¸ê¤ÀªR±Ð¾Ç¡B­ÓªÑ°lÂÜ¡AÁͶճæÃ䥫À³¥Î¡B­»´äªÑ²¼¦æ·~ªO¶ô¡Bº­´ä³q¡B²`´ä³q¡AFacebook¡AGOOLE, YOUTUBE¤À¨É «í«ü¡B°ê¥ø¡B¤WÃÒ¡B¬üªÑ¡B³Ð·~ªO ¡AªÑ²¼§ë¸ê±Ð¾Ç §ë¸ê½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼½Òµ{

§ä¦^±K½X
 µù¥U
¬d¬Ý: 49456|¦^´_: 247
¥´¦L ¤W¤@¥DÃD ¤U¤@¥DÃD

2007¦~ <3ºû°lÂÜ>¤ûºµ¥«ªÑ²¼§ë¸ê½Òµ{¾Ç­ûµû»ù

[½Æ»sÃì±µ]
¸õÂà¨ì«ü©w¼Ó¼h
1#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-11 22:51 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ ¦^©«¼úÀy |­Ë§ÇÂsÄý |¾\Ū¼Ò¦¡

¥«¶Õ¤À¬° ³æ[ÃäÁÍ¥«]¤Î[¤W¸¨¥«], ÁͶեX²{¥²¦³¦]¥Ñ, ©Ò¿× [¤É¶Õ¥X²{¦³³¡¸p, ¶^¥«¦A²{¨£©³Ä­]. ·í¤¤ªº¤¬°Ê¦³§Q¤j¤á«o¤£§Q¤á§ë¸êªÌ.

<3ºû°lÂÜ> ¬O¥H¬ì¾Ç¤è¦¡,  ±q¤é½u¹Ïªí±´°Q¤j¤á¦b¯d¤Uªº¨¬¦L. ¥H²©ö¤èªk,­q©w¥X¤J¥«¦ì. ¦b°g¥¢ªº¨«¶Õ¤¤ÂI¥X¤è¦V. ¶¶¶Õ¦Ó¬°.

3ºû°lÂܪº¹Ïªí¤ÀªR§Þ¥©, ¬O¥H¾Ç³N¬ã¨sªº¨¤«×, ²`¤J²L¥X°lÂܪѲ¼¦b³±¶§Àë¤é½u¹ÏÂà¶Õ«eªº¨«¶ÕÅܤÆ.¬OJOMAN³Ð«Øªº¿W¯S¤ÀªR¤èªk, ¦b´äªÑ ªñ1400°¦ªÑ¥÷¤§¤¤, ¥H800­Ó¹Ï¨Ò§@¸Ñ ¥Î7¨B, 5¬P, Âಾ ´ú¥«ªk¥h¤F¸Ñ¥«ªp, §@¥X¹w´ú, ¨î©wµ¦²¤, ´±©ó¦æ°Ê.

• ±q3ºû°lÂܨt²Î, ¬Ý¨ìµP­±¤Î¹Ï¤¤·t¥Ü. §@¥X¹w´ú, ¶i¦æ´ú¸Õ¨Ó§P¨M¶R½æ¦æ°Ê, ¥Ã¤£°ª°l±µ³f©Î¦b§C¦ì³Q¾_¥X§½.
  • §Ú­Ì¤£¥Î«ü¼Ð¦p MACD, RSI, ¤Ï¾ëÂk¯u, ¬Ý¥«ªp.
  • ¦b¤é½u¹Ï§ä¥X'À³¶^­ø¶^§Y¤É,À³¤É¤£¤É§Y¶^'ªº½L¸ô, ¬ã¨s¶R½æµ¦²¤.
  • §Ú­Ì¥ý¬Ý¤j¥«ªº¸êª÷¬y¦V, ­Ó§OªÑ¥÷ªº°ò¥»¦]¯À,¦æ·~«e´º, ¤ÀªRµu´Áªi°Ê¦ì, ¥Î3ºû°lÂܤÀªR¥X/¤J¥«¦ì, ¥Ñ©Î°_¤É, ­¹ºÉ¤É®ö.

§Æ±æ¦U¦ì¾Ç­ûµû»ù¤@¤U, Åý§Ú¶i¨B.

¾É®v¤¶²Ð

JOMAN¶}³Ðªº <3ºû°lÂÜ>¦b§ë¸ê¥«³õÁȨú¨ì²Ä¤@±íª÷, 2006¦~©ñ±ó±ÄÁʸg²z¤@¾,²{Âର°]°È¦Û¥Ñªº¥þ¾§ë¸êªÌ.

¥h¦~¤¤À³Áܧë¸ê½Òµ{¹ÎÅé¥X¥ôÁ¿®v,¥H¤Î±µ¨ü<­»´ä¸gÀÙ¤é³ø>±M³X. ¨Ã¦¨¥ß 3ºû°lÂÜ°]¸ê¹Ïªí¬ã¨s©Ò,¥þ¤O¬ã¨s¹Ïªí¤¤¥È¾÷.

¦b6­Ó¤ë¤º,¶}¿ì¤F 36­Ó¦³Ãö½Òµ{¤ÎÁ¿®y, °Ñ»P¤H¦¸¶W¶V 4000.  JOMAN ¦bºô¯¸¤º¦V¾Ç­û©ú½T«ü¥X 07¦~11¤ë5¤é«í«ü

30500 ¤Î 08¦~1¤ë15¤é«í«ü26500ÂIªf³fªº§Þ¥©,¨Ã¦b3¤ë25¤é®·¤Ï¼u®ö. ¦P¾Ç­Ì©ç®×¥sµ´. ¦³Ãö¤ÀªR¤Î¾Ç­ûµû»ù, ¸Ô¨£ºô¯¸

§Ú­Ì ª`­« ¾Ç³N¤Î¬ã¨s®ðª^, ¦³¾Ç­û°Q½×±M°Ï¬ã¨s¹Ïªí¨«¶Õ.  ¥H¯u¹ê¶R½æ¤Þµý²z½×

¤É¥« ¾Ç­ûÁÈ¿ú¹ê¿ý
http://www.3bstocktrade.com/viewthread.php?tid=4451&extra=page%3D1

¶^¥« ¾Ç­ûÁÈ¿ú¹ê¿ý
http://www.3bstocktrade.com/viewthread.php?tid=4452&extra=page%3D1

2#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-11 22:57 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Brother Joman, Honestly speaking, this is quite a good course. It is innovative, creative and effective. It can certainly supplement my own way of analysing the market. Thanks a lot for your selfless sharing of your unique skills!! We have learnt a lot from you. mmc
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

3#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-11 23:58 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
thanks joman sir share his great experience. a very good view of what you should do and what you would do at when and where!!!!
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

4#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-12 00:00 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
:emm37000.gif: This course is not just providing a simple skill but a whole philosophy to use the candle system. When we learn more we always find there are more in depth knowledge we can improve our accuracy. I can see the advantage of the system is not only can help us to pick good shares but help us to buy at very low price, not only one time but many times of the same share whenever there is new opportunity. And it can also give a clear view when we should sell and prepare for the next buy.
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

5#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-12 04:04 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
­ì©«¥Ñ AHY ©ó 2007-8-12 00:00 µoªí :emm37000.gif: This course is not just providing a simple skill but a whole philosophy to use the candle system. When we learn more we always find there are more in depth knowledge we can improve ...
just like that ahy c-hing said, though i have not taken any lesson before, i have a better view on candlestick, instead of just focusing on 22?, 200?, 3??? and E? ..... and there implies a theory behind each stock...... the ÉÜ just use the same technique from time to time to collect our stock.......just like a thief use the same method to rob somebody's money, before he got handcuffed. thanks c-hing !
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

6#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-12 16:13 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
It gives me a method to track the buying/selling momentum of a stock and how to predict the next move - although I only have 50% confidence in myself at this point I hope to improve by studying more charts la !!!
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

7#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2007-8-12 21:41 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Dear Brother mmc, Alvin, AHY, bong, June, Thank you for your supports. Your comments are my valuable assest. 3b team is growing bigger and stronger. We are improving our anti-shaking ability together. When we look back the panic fall since 27 Feb to early March, we are very claim and taking startegic buy/sell skill to overcome the difficulities in the recent correction. Shaking not over yet, I am doing a test. Anyhow, the development of HSI has been under our expectation to a large extent. ¬}®x is a chances. Joman
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

8#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-12 22:43 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Wait for ¬}®x to come
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

9#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-12 23:08 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
§Ú´N¼g¤p¤p°Õ! §Ú¨C¦~³£·|§ë¸ê ¸¨¥h§ë¸ê©Î§ë¾÷ª¾ÃѤW¡A skyªº°ó¡A §Ú¤@¦­´N¤W¤F¡A¨º¬O05¦~§Àªº¨Æ¤F¡A ³s²`°µ¯Z³£¤W¤F¡C ¥t¥~¨C·í¥«­±¤W¦³Ãö§ë¸ê§ë¾÷ªº®Ñ¡A §Ú²Ä¤@®É¶¡¥h¶R¡C §Ú²ª½¬O¤@­Ó§ë¸êª¾ÃѨg¼öªÌ¡A¦ý§ÚÁ`¬O¦n°g¶Ã§ä¤£¨ìÀ³¸Ó¨«ªº¸ô¡C ¤£¹L·í§Ú¤W§¹ Joman ªº°ó«á¡A §Ú´Nµoı§ë¸êªº¹D¸ô²M´·¤F¦n¦h¡A ¥@¬É¤W¨S¦³ short cut ©O¦^¨Æ¡A ¤§«e©Ò¾Ç­Ó ¤G¤Q¦h­Ó¤èªk¹ê¦b¤Ó¦h¤ÓÂø¤F¡A ¾Ç Joman ¤@®M3ºû°lÂܤ£´N¦¨¤F»ò¡C ²¾°Ê¥­§¡½u¡BRSI ©M MACD µ¥µ¥ªº«ü¼Ð ­Ó­Ó´²¤á ©M°]¸gºt­û³£ª¾¹D¡A ¦ý¬O¦³¨S¦³¥Î©O??? µL½×¥Î¨º¤@­Ó°Ñ¼Æ ³£¤£¬O¤Q¤À¦³·Ç÷ªº§r¡C ¤£¹LµL½×§A¥»¨­¥Î¨º¤@®Mªº§ë¸ê¨t²Î¡A «ü¼Ð¦n¡B°ò¥»¤ÀªR¤S¦n¡B¬Æ¦Ü¸ò­·Å¥®ø®§³£¦n¡A ¾Ç¤F Joman ©Ò¬ã¨s¥X¨Óªº <3ºû°lÂÜ> ¤@©w ¦³©Ò±o¯q¡C §A©Ò±o¨ìªº±N·|¤ñ§A©Ò¥I¥Xªº¾Ç¶O¦h±o¦h¡C
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

10#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2007-8-12 23:45 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Jasper ¥S, ­ì¨Ó¦Ü«Y³Å»D¤¤ªº¤j®v¥S! §Ú¤ímmc 99 À\, ¤í§A 98À\! :face4600.gif: ¦³À£¤O, ¥¼¸Ñ¨M, ¤£¦p§Ú¦A§V¤O, µo®i¦h´X²É¬P¥X¨Ó, ¦^õX§A¦a¬J¤ä«ù !:face2500.gif: ¤¤°ê¤Hªº¨t²Î, ¥u±Ð¤¤°ê¤H.:face2800.gif:
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

11#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 00:46 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
"¤¤°ê¤Hªº¨t²Î, ¥u±Ð¤¤°ê¤H.:face2800.gif:":026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: ¤ä«ù!:emm33000.gif: §Ú¤S¤À¨É¤U, ¥­¤ß¦Ó½×, §Ú³ÌªY½à Joman¥S§Aªº¼ö¤ß¦PºA«× §Ú¥¼§¹¥þ¾Ç¦n¨t²Î, ¤£©y¹L¦­µû»ù ¦ý Joman ¹ï©ó¨C¦ìª©¤Íªº°ÝÃD¤ÎÆ[ÂI³£¼ö¤ß°Ñ¤©°Q½×, ¹ï¨t²Îªº¶i²`¬ãµo¤Î´ú¸ÕÁæ¦Ó¤£±Ë §ó¤£Â_©M¾Ç­û¤Ï´_½m²ß ±a»â 3b ¾Ç­û¦³¤£Â_¶i¨Bªº°Ê¤O ¥ç¥O³o¸Ì¦¨¬°¤F¤@­ÓÀu¨qªº¾Ç²ß°ò¦a ·íµM¦U¬¡ÅDª©¤Íªº°Ñ»P¥O§Ú¦³«Ü¦nªºÂkÄÝ·P www.3bstocktrade.com ¦¨¬°¤F§Ú browser ªº­º­¶, ¦]¬°³o¸Ì¥þ¬O¦Û¤v¤Í - ¤@¯ZºÆ¤û....«¢«¢«¢
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

12#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 09:42 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Dear Joman, It has been one of the most inspiring and rewarding experiences in my life. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. Not only am I being educated with one of the most talented and brightest minds in this universe, I am learning a system that is not only applicable to the stock market, but also different aspects in my life. From your lessons, I learn how you see things, how you interpret things, and how you think analytically and make the best decisions that could be. This skill is truly valuable to me, particularly at such an age. It is indeed an honour to be able to compare and contrast your thinking and mmc's thinking and try to develop my own thinking. Not only do I feel enlightened at your ideas, I feel touched about your passion and super super super friendliness. I promise myself I have to work hard, so that I have the ability to repay my debt of gratitude one day in the future to you, and also, my daddy mmc THANK YOU JOMAN! ! ! mmc-d
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

13#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 09:47 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
³q¹L¾Ç²ßJorman¦Ñ®vªº½Òµ{¡A¨Ï§Ú¥»¤H±q¹ïªÑ²¼§ë¸ê¤è­±ªº»{ÃÑ©M²z¸Ñ¦³¤F«Ü¤jªº´£°ª¡CJorman¦Ñ®vªºÁ¿±Â²`¤J²L¥X¡A§â«Ü¦h½ÆÂøªº±M·~ª¾Ãѥβ³æ¡B¥Í°Êªº¸Ü»yªí¹F¥X¨Ó¡A§Y¨Ï¬Oªì¾ÇªÌ¤]«Ü®e©ö±µ¨ü¡C¦P®É¡AJorman¦Ñ®v¹ïªÑ¥«µo®iªºÁͶդÀªR¤Q¤Àºë¨ì¡A¹wª¾·Ç½T¡A¥i¥HÀ°§U¤pªÑ¥Á¦^Á׫ܦhªÑ¥«³´¨À¡CÁ`ªº¨Ó»¡¡A¬O¤@­Ó«Ü­È±o¾Ç²ßªº½Òµ{¡C :face9000.gif:
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

14#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 13:08 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
The course is easy to understand even for somebody without previous training. It helps me to avoid some mistakes most investors have commonly made. Joman's system really helps me to think out of the box! I would highly recommend it to anybody interested in improving his/her investment skills. :new19000.gif:
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

15#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 16:09 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
jonas, mmcd, William & Amanda, §A¦aÁ¿¨ì§Ú¦n·P°Ê :face2500.gif: §Ú¥þ³æ·Ó¦¬ ! ¨Ï­ø¨Ï¶}¤@­ÓÁôÂðϤñ§A¦aµoªí¤£º¡¤§³B ?:face1001.gif: JOMAN
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

16#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 16:36 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Joman ¥S, ¦³¸Û«H, ¦³heart, ¦³³d¥ô·Pªº¾É®v, ¯uªº«Ü¤Ö.... ¥[ªo!!
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

17#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 18:14 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
A marvellous stock analysis system which is easy to comprehend under Joman's professional guidance. By using this special method to interpret the pattern of the candlesticks, I can get hold of the most appropriate buying or selling time. Besides, it is an extremely helpful tool to dig out the good potential stocks before their big rise. I have benefited enormously from learning this superb skill from Joman, and would like to thank him for sharing his brilliant ideas with us. Alice
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

18#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-13 22:53 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ

¦^´_ #17 Alice ªº©«¤l

Yes.., thanks Joman for his own technique in an innovative way to observe the market. Althoungh it is very new to me, and takes time to practiice, I believe it is an efficiency path for me to improve my investment skill. :001.gif: Ah Tang
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

19#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-14 00:34 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ

¦^´_ #17 Alice ªº©«¤l

Dear Alice & Ahtang, ¨ä¹ê§Ú¦b§A¦a¨­¤W¾Ç¥ª­ø¤Ö³¥, ¥[±j¤F§Úªºªí¹F¯à¤O ! :face9000.gif: ¦hÁ®Í!
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

20#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-14 00:53 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ

­ì©«¥Ñ mmcd ©ó 2007-8-13 09:42 µoªí Dear Joman, It has been one of the most inspiring and rewarding experiences in my life. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. Not only am I being educated with one of the most ta ...

mmcd,

§A¯u«Y¦n©¯ºÖ§r......

¦³mmc¦b®a°µ§Aªº«á¬Þ....

¦bµó¦bºô¤S¦³joman c-hing´£ÂI.......

¯u«Y·|«Y§ë¸ê/¾÷¸ô¤W¨Æ¥b¥\­¿§r......

good ar.........

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

21#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-14 11:47 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Dear Joman, ·P¾Ç³Ì©¯¹Bªº¬O::022.gif: ¶}©l¾Ç§ë¸ê,¥ß§Y¹J©ú®v!:face9000.gif:
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

22#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2007-8-16 00:25 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ

¦^´_ #21 lowie ªº©«¤l

·PÁ±zªº¤ä«ù, ÁöµM§A¥u¤W¤F²Ä¤@½Ò, §Æ±æ§A±N¨Óªº§Q¯q¥i¥H¥Î­¿¤É¨Ó­p. ¶R¦hd»¨¦v:new24000.gif:
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

23#
°Î¦W  µoªí©ó 2007-8-22 04:15

24#
µoªí©ó 2007-8-31 18:45 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ

¦^´_ #23 ªº©«¤l

The beauty of 3B skill is ¡§Simplicity¡¨ and ¡§Less is More¡¨. This is what I appreciated as a 3B beginner. I found such candlestick analysis method is about how to read a price chart at wholes. It not only can be used alone (as what Joman demonstrated) but also be complementary to my trading methods. For EOD trading, using a free charting program such as the AAstocks will be fine enough. I think what else we need are the experience acquired after hundreds of hours of eyeball scanning and a well trained right brain for pattern recognition. I think that I¡¦m in luck to start learning the 3B skill.
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

25#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2007-9-10 19:36 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ

¤j®a¬Q¤Ñ¤W§¹ review, §Æ±æ¤j®a¥i¥H¼g´X¥u¦r, µ¹§Ú¤@dÄ_¶Q·N¨£

·PÁÂ

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

±z»Ý­nµn¿ý«á¤~¥i¥H¦^©« µn¿ý | µù¥U

¥»ª©¿n¤À³W«h

¦Ê¸UÀò§Q®×¨Ò ªÑ²¼ §ë¸ê½Òµ{ 3ºû°lÂÜ  

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:55