百萬案例☆十多年來越百場見證會 學員獲利百萬☆ 投資課程 股票課程 股票投資 分析技巧 分析軟件  財富增值 移民資金管理 財經分析 : JOMAN心得分享 投資課程,投資分析教學、個股追蹤,趨勢單邊市應用、香港股票行業板塊、滬港通、深港通,Facebook,GOOLE, YOUTUBE分享 恆指、國企、上證、美股、創業板 ,股票投資教學 投資課程 股票課程

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 48960|回復: 247

2007年 <3維追蹤>牛熊市股票投資課程學員評價

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2007-8-11 22:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

市勢分為 單[邊趨市]及[上落市], 趨勢出現必有因由, 所謂 [升勢出現有部署, 跌市再現見底蘊]. 當中的互動有利大戶卻不利戶投資者.

<3維追蹤> 是以科學方式,  從日線圖表探討大戶在留下的足印. 以簡易方法,訂定出入市位. 在迷失的走勢中點出方向. 順勢而為.

3維追蹤的圖表分析技巧, 是以學術研究的角度, 深入淺出追蹤股票在陰陽燭日線圖轉勢前的走勢變化.是JOMAN創建的獨特分析方法, 在港股 近1400隻股份之中, 以800個圖例作解 用7步, 5星, 轉移 測市法去了解市況, 作出預測, 制定策略, 敢於行動.

• 從3維追蹤系統, 看到牌面及圖中暗示. 作出預測, 進行測試來判決買賣行動, 永不高追接貨或在低位被震出局.
  • 我們不用指標如 MACD, RSI, 反樸歸真, 看市況.
  • 在日線圖找出'應跌唔跌即升,應升不升即跌'的盤路, 研究買賣策略.
  • 我們先看大市的資金流向, 個別股份的基本因素,行業前景, 分析短期波動位, 用3維追蹤分析出/入市位, 由或起升, 食盡升浪.

希望各位學員評價一下, 讓我進步.

導師介紹

JOMAN開創的 <3維追蹤>在投資市場賺取到第一桶金, 2006年放棄採購經理一職,現轉為財務自由的全職投資者.

去年中應邀投資課程團體出任講師,以及接受<香港經濟日報>專訪. 並成立 3維追蹤財資圖表研究所,全力研究圖表中玄機.

在6個月內,開辦了 36個有關課程及講座, 參與人次超越 4000.  JOMAN 在網站內向學員明確指出 07年11月5日恆指

30500 及 08年1月15日恆指26500點沽貨的技巧,並在3月25日捕反彈浪. 同學們拍案叫絕. 有關分析及學員評價, 詳見網站

我們 注重 學術及研究氣氛, 有學員討論專區研究圖表走勢.  以真實買賣引証理論

升市 學員賺錢實錄
http://www.3bstocktrade.com/viewthread.php?tid=4451&extra=page%3D1

跌市 學員賺錢實錄
http://www.3bstocktrade.com/viewthread.php?tid=4452&extra=page%3D1

發表於 2007-8-11 22:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Brother Joman, Honestly speaking, this is quite a good course. It is innovative, creative and effective. It can certainly supplement my own way of analysing the market. Thanks a lot for your selfless sharing of your unique skills!! We have learnt a lot from you. mmc
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-11 23:58 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks joman sir share his great experience. a very good view of what you should do and what you would do at when and where!!!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-12 00:00 | 顯示全部樓層
:emm37000.gif: This course is not just providing a simple skill but a whole philosophy to use the candle system. When we learn more we always find there are more in depth knowledge we can improve our accuracy. I can see the advantage of the system is not only can help us to pick good shares but help us to buy at very low price, not only one time but many times of the same share whenever there is new opportunity. And it can also give a clear view when we should sell and prepare for the next buy.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-12 04:04 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 AHY 於 2007-8-12 00:00 發表 :emm37000.gif: This course is not just providing a simple skill but a whole philosophy to use the candle system. When we learn more we always find there are more in depth knowledge we can improve ...
just like that ahy c-hing said, though i have not taken any lesson before, i have a better view on candlestick, instead of just focusing on 22?, 200?, 3??? and E? ..... and there implies a theory behind each stock...... the 庄 just use the same technique from time to time to collect our stock.......just like a thief use the same method to rob somebody's money, before he got handcuffed. thanks c-hing !
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-12 16:13 | 顯示全部樓層
It gives me a method to track the buying/selling momentum of a stock and how to predict the next move - although I only have 50% confidence in myself at this point I hope to improve by studying more charts la !!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-8-12 21:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Brother mmc, Alvin, AHY, bong, June, Thank you for your supports. Your comments are my valuable assest. 3b team is growing bigger and stronger. We are improving our anti-shaking ability together. When we look back the panic fall since 27 Feb to early March, we are very claim and taking startegic buy/sell skill to overcome the difficulities in the recent correction. Shaking not over yet, I am doing a test. Anyhow, the development of HSI has been under our expectation to a large extent. 洞庭 is a chances. Joman
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-12 22:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Wait for 洞庭 to come
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-12 23:08 | 顯示全部樓層
我就寫小小啦! 我每年都會投資 落去投資或投機知識上, sky的堂, 我一早就上了,那是05年尾的事了, 連深做班都上了。 另外每當市面上有關投資投機的書, 我第一時間去買。 我簡直是一個投資知識狂熱者,但我總是好迷亂找不到應該走的路。 不過當我上完 Joman 的堂後, 我就發覺投資的道路清晰了好多, 世界上沒有 short cut 呢回事, 之前所學個 二十多個方法實在太多太雜了, 學 Joman 一套3維追蹤不就成了麼。 移動平均線、RSI 和 MACD 等等的指標 個個散戶 和財經演員都知道, 但是有沒有用呢??? 無論用那一個參數 都不是十分有準繩的呀。 不過無論你本身用那一套的投資系統, 指標好、基本分析又好、甚至跟風聽消息都好, 學了 Joman 所研究出來的 <3維追蹤> 一定 有所得益。 你所得到的將會比你所付出的學費多得多。
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-8-12 23:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Jasper 兄, 原來至係傅聞中的大師兄! 我欠mmc 99 餐, 欠你 98餐! :face4600.gif: 有壓力, 未解決, 不如我再努力, 發展多幾粒星出來, 回饋你地既支持 !:face2500.gif: 中國人的系統, 只教中國人.:face2800.gif:
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-13 00:46 | 顯示全部樓層
"中國人的系統, 只教中國人.:face2800.gif:":026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: :026.gif: 支持!:emm33000.gif: 我又分享下, 平心而論, 我最欣賞 Joman兄你的熱心同態度 我未完全學好系統, 不宜過早評價 但 Joman 對於每位版友的問題及觀點都熱心參予討論, 對系統的進深研發及測試鍥而不捨 更不斷和學員反復練習 帶領 3b 學員有不斷進步的動力 亦令這裡成為了一個優秀的學習基地 當然各活躍版友的參與令我有很好的歸屬感 www.3bstocktrade.com 成為了我 browser 的首頁, 因為這裡全是自己友 - 一班瘋牛....哈哈哈
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-13 09:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Joman, It has been one of the most inspiring and rewarding experiences in my life. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. Not only am I being educated with one of the most talented and brightest minds in this universe, I am learning a system that is not only applicable to the stock market, but also different aspects in my life. From your lessons, I learn how you see things, how you interpret things, and how you think analytically and make the best decisions that could be. This skill is truly valuable to me, particularly at such an age. It is indeed an honour to be able to compare and contrast your thinking and mmc's thinking and try to develop my own thinking. Not only do I feel enlightened at your ideas, I feel touched about your passion and super super super friendliness. I promise myself I have to work hard, so that I have the ability to repay my debt of gratitude one day in the future to you, and also, my daddy mmc THANK YOU JOMAN! ! ! mmc-d
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-13 09:47 | 顯示全部樓層
通過學習Jorman老師的課程,使我本人從對股票投資方面的認識和理解有了很大的提高。Jorman老師的講授深入淺出,把很多複雜的專業知識用簡單、生動的話語表達出來,即使是初學者也很容易接受。同時,Jorman老師對股市發展的趨勢分析十分精到,預知準確,可以幫助小股民回避很多股市陷阱。總的來說,是一個很值得學習的課程。 :face9000.gif:
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-13 13:08 | 顯示全部樓層
The course is easy to understand even for somebody without previous training. It helps me to avoid some mistakes most investors have commonly made. Joman's system really helps me to think out of the box! I would highly recommend it to anybody interested in improving his/her investment skills. :new19000.gif:
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-8-13 16:09 | 顯示全部樓層
jonas, mmcd, William & Amanda, 你地講到我好感動 :face2500.gif: 我全單照收 ! 使唔使開一個隱藏區比你地發表不滿之處 ?:face1001.gif: JOMAN
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-13 16:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Joman 兄, 有誠信, 有heart, 有責任感的導師, 真的很少.... 加油!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-13 18:14 | 顯示全部樓層
A marvellous stock analysis system which is easy to comprehend under Joman's professional guidance. By using this special method to interpret the pattern of the candlesticks, I can get hold of the most appropriate buying or selling time. Besides, it is an extremely helpful tool to dig out the good potential stocks before their big rise. I have benefited enormously from learning this superb skill from Joman, and would like to thank him for sharing his brilliant ideas with us. Alice
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-13 22:53 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #17 Alice 的帖子

Yes.., thanks Joman for his own technique in an innovative way to observe the market. Althoungh it is very new to me, and takes time to practiice, I believe it is an efficiency path for me to improve my investment skill. :001.gif: Ah Tang
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-14 00:34 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #17 Alice 的帖子

Dear Alice & Ahtang, 其實我在你地身上學左唔少野, 加強了我的表達能力 ! :face9000.gif: 多謝晒!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-14 00:53 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 mmcd 於 2007-8-13 09:42 發表 Dear Joman, It has been one of the most inspiring and rewarding experiences in my life. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. Not only am I being educated with one of the most ta ...

mmcd,

你真係好幸福呀......

有mmc在家做你的後盾....

在街在網又有joman c-hing提點.......

真係會係投資/機路上事半功倍呀......

good ar.........

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-8-14 11:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Joman, 感學最幸運的是::022.gif: 開始學投資,立即遇明師!:face9000.gif:
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-8-16 00:25 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #21 lowie 的帖子

感謝您的支持, 雖然你只上了第一課, 希望你將來的利益可以用倍升來計. 買多d豪宅:new24000.gif:
回復

使用道具 舉報

匿名  發表於 2007-8-22 04:15

回復

使用道具

發表於 2007-8-31 18:45 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #23 的帖子

The beauty of 3B skill is “Simplicity” and “Less is More”. This is what I appreciated as a 3B beginner. I found such candlestick analysis method is about how to read a price chart at wholes. It not only can be used alone (as what Joman demonstrated) but also be complementary to my trading methods. For EOD trading, using a free charting program such as the AAstocks will be fine enough. I think what else we need are the experience acquired after hundreds of hours of eyeball scanning and a well trained right brain for pattern recognition. I think that I’m in luck to start learning the 3B skill.
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-9-10 19:36 | 顯示全部樓層

大家昨天上完 review, 希望大家可以寫幾只字, 給我一d寶貴意見

感謝

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

百萬獲利案例 股票 投資課程 3維追蹤  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:46