百萬案例☆十多年來越百場見證會 學員獲利百萬☆ 投資課程 股票課程 股票投資 分析技巧 分析軟件  財富增值 移民資金管理 財經分析 : JOMAN心得分享 投資課程,投資分析教學、個股追蹤,趨勢單邊市應用、香港股票行業板塊、滬港通、深港通,Facebook,GOOLE, YOUTUBE分享 恆指、國企、上證、美股、創業板 ,股票投資教學 投資課程 股票課程

找回密碼
 註冊
樓主: Joman

日本地震災區媽媽及嬰兒--求救網

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2011-4-1 01:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-4-1 09:30 | 顯示全部樓層

Thanks C-FU

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-4-1 09:30 | 顯示全部樓層

Thanks C-FU

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2011-4-1 09:34 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Jupiter08M 於 2011-3-31 12:12 發表  Sorry for such late reply.   How can I help them!??

有心了。

============================================================
日本地震災區媽媽及嬰兒--求救行動:

已有近10位同學親身上把物品送來3B,多謝大家支持以行動幫助有需要的人,【莊稼多,作工人需要更多】 。請持續協有計劃協助的同學,向 NIKKI 查詢。

昨日c-fu已待各位送了近8箱物件去鴨利洲。下一次是4月4日下午4時。請向位在4月4日下午2時前送到。只接收 【新物品】。如同學有時間來幫手包裝,可與 NIKKI 聯繫。如物品多,需要擁有貨車的同學出動,車資由c-fu負責。

昨日有同學送上 維生素C ,不知他們會否收取的,暫且試送去吧。

下周一是最後一次由3B 送出物品,有準備的同學已出手或有計劃即將出手相助的,如大家仍樂意支持,請親身送去以下任何一點。
https://sites.google.com/site/hkmamawithlove/drop-off-points

===================================================
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-4-1 13:04 | 顯示全部樓層
thank you c-fu:handshake
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-4-1 17:02 | 顯示全部樓層
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2011-4-2 00:04 | 顯示全部樓層
因為我知道4月1日下午有運送,便在3月31日下午由3B趕時間包好7箱物資過去,該組織今日網上有以下對各界的回應。

請各位體諒她們,她們不是有經驗的組織,而且受到日本海關方面諸多限制。

因此,各位再次送來3b的物品,不一定可以馬上送到日本。而且,我們的資訊是被動的。 此行動可以立即被終止,主因是批文。

===========================

Message from Our Founder

Dear all, 

Thank you so much for all your kindness and good will, concerns, warm words and support.  We have sent out our first shipment today in hope that your thoughts will give hope and courage to our fellow Mamas in Japan.

I tried to come collect as much as possible and thank you in person as much as I could.  I feel very sad that I was not able to do it for each donation.  But, please know, from the bottom of my heart, I cannot express my gratitude for your kindness.

While gathering the donations, many Mamas told us about the stories of the items they were donating.  It has made us realize that the thoughts and generosity and the caring for a small being is a common denominator for all Mamas,  it has been such a touching and beautiful experience for our team.

Our hard working team consists of 18 Mamas who have been donators rather than organizers. We have had to go through many trial and errors, delays, inconsistencies. We face new problems every day but, we have organized the team so that each Mama can fully energize their career background.  I understand that many of you have been worried about our team but, please trust on us, we are Mamas, we find solutions!!!  Our babies have trained us very well.

My friend who studies at Osaka University gave me an update on the situation in the disaster area.   Osaka University has a project team for researching the fundamentals of recovery.  He has said that "the survivors will need a long term aid, if not 6 months, at least a year. When disaster happens, it is easy for people to aid but, after that, people will forget that the survivors still need aid.  The problem now lies in how Japan can keep asking for aid and not let this be a one time story.  Also, studies show that many infants and toddlers have lost their parents,  guardians.  Many of the children have become orphans,  not only have they lost their parents but, since they lost a guide in life,  they cannot continue a normal life anymore."

"HK Mamas with Love" was set up to cope with the tremendous amount of good will that one email has created but, we have decided to aid Japan for a longer term.  We will keep on supporting our fellow Mamas in the disaster area.   We will be attentive to their needs and aid them as much as we can.  More than ever, we need your support to let our fellow Mamas in Japan know that they are not alone and to keep their chin up.

On our boxes to Japan, we have added one sentence underneath our logo.  ”香港に住む世界中のママ達より”  It means,  "from the Mamas all over the world living in Hong Kong."  We hope that we can represent each one of your cares as Mamas.

Warmest regards,
Michie Nakayama-Gerard
がんばろうニッポン!フロム香港。

Image0703.jpg
Image0704.jpg
Image0706.jpg
Image0707.jpg
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-4-2 10:29 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 229# Joman 的帖子

明白. :loveliness:
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2011-4-2 11:48 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 Joman 於 2011-4-2 00:04 發表 因為我知道4月1日下午有運送,便在3月31日下午由3B趕時間包好7箱物資過去,該組織今日網上有以下對各界的回應。請各位體諒她們,她們不是有經驗的組織,而且受到日本海關方面諸多限制。 因此,各位再次送來3b的物品, ...

WORDS FORM THEM:不再接收任何物品,直至另行通知。

Due to your incredibly overwhelming generosity, we apologize, but we cannot accept any more donations of material goods at this time.  If you have items that you would like to donate, please send us an email so that we may contact you as soon as we are able to receive goods again. 

Thank you so much for your generous kindness & support.

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-4-3 00:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks c-fu
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-4-4 12:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you !
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-5-12 09:34 | 顯示全部樓層
日本加油!!!:)