¦Ê¸U®×¨Ò¡¸¤Q¦h¦~¨Ó¶V¦Ê³õ¨£ÃÒ·| ¾Ç­ûÀò§Q¦Ê¸U¡¸ §ë¸ê½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼§ë¸ê ¤ÀªR§Þ¥© ¤ÀªR³n¥ó  °]´I¼W­È ²¾¥Á¸êª÷ºÞ²z °]¸g¤ÀªR : JOMAN¤ß±o¤À¨É §ë¸ê½Òµ{¡A§ë¸ê¤ÀªR±Ð¾Ç¡B­ÓªÑ°lÂÜ¡AÁͶճæÃ䥫À³¥Î¡B­»´äªÑ²¼¦æ·~ªO¶ô¡Bº­´ä³q¡B²`´ä³q¡AFacebook¡AGOOLE, YOUTUBE¤À¨É «í«ü¡B°ê¥ø¡B¤WÃÒ¡B¬üªÑ¡B³Ð·~ªO ¡AªÑ²¼§ë¸ê±Ð¾Ç §ë¸ê½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼½Òµ{

§ä¦^±K½X
 µù¥U
¼Ó¥D: Joman
¥´¦L ¤W¤@¥DÃD ¤U¤@¥DÃD

¤é¥»¦a¾_¨a°Ï¶ý¶ý¤ÎÀ¦¨à--¨D±Ïºô

[½Æ»sÃì±µ]
¸õÂà¨ì«ü©w¼Ó¼h
1#
µoªí©ó 2011-3-28 11:54 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h ¦^©«¼úÀy |­Ë§ÇÂsÄý |¾\Ū¼Ò¦¡
çêÀÙ¤£¯àÀvÁÙªº¤H¡A¥L­Ì§ó»Ý­n¡A§A§ó¬°¦³ºÖ

¥i¥H°Ñ»P®½§Uªº¦P¾Ç½Ð¦^ÂÐ

·í¨£¨C¤é¦³¤H¾j¦º¡A¶ý¶ýªº­¹ª«¤£¨¬¡AÀ¦¨à¯ÊÁý­¹®É¡C ¯Êª£µN­¹ªº³]¬I¤Î¿U®Æ¡A¤j®a¥i¥HÀ°¤âªº¡C¦ÜºG¬O¤é¥»¥»¤gªº­¹ª«¤£¨¬À³¥I¨a±¡¡C
¹C«È¡A¦pªG±z­n¬d¬Ý¥»©«ÁôÂ亮e½Ð¦^´_

2#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-28 12:28 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h

­ì©«¥Ñ 50212084s08M ©ó 2011-3-28 12:02 µoªí ­YªG¤£²¾§½, °£¤F¬èë, ÁÙ¬O¬èë.

A very good reference.

http://www.3bstocktrade.com/viewthread.php?tid=33347&extra=page%3D1

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

3#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-28 15:06 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h

­ì©«¥Ñ winli10E ©ó 2011-3-28 14:14 µoªí ½Ð°Ý¥i§_¥Î®½´Ú¥Ñ3B¥N¶Rª«¸ê¥h®½§U¡H¡H

¨Ó¤£¤Î¡A¦Ó¥B¤£¬O¢²¢Ð¡@¡@¢Ü¢Õ¢Ý¡A­Y¤£»P¥»¦a¢Ü¢Õ¢Ý¦X§@¡A¤£¥iÄw´Ú¡C

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

4#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-28 15:08 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h

­ì©«¥Ñ jojo2009Z ©ó 2011-3-28 14:55 µoªí sad with this ... we should do something ,  not money but something else

§Ú­Ì²×©ó³Q¬£¤@¨Ç¤u§@¡C

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

5#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-28 19:11 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h

­ì©«¥Ñ mandm10L ©ó 2011-3-28 18:29 µoªí How about I order via online supermarket (e.g. Park N Shop) and have them delivered to 3B office directly?  I can place order and pay online on Wed (when I have afternoon off) and should arr ...

¦n¦nªº«Øij¡A½Ð¸ò NIKKI ¹w¬ù®É¶¡¡C

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

6#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-28 19:11 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h

­ì©«¥Ñ TERRY09Z ©ó 2011-3-28 16:00 µoªí Yes c-fu, what can we do to help?

¨Óoffice°µ¡@¸q¤u¡A¥]¸Ë­n¤H¤âªº¡C

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

7#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-29 09:38 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­ì©«¥Ñ jojo2009Z ©ó 2011-3-29 09:25 µoªí Hi C fu, i am going to send some °®Â³, 10 box , should i just send directly to 3B office 9/F ?

¼È®É¤£­n send ¦í¡A µ¥ºô¥D¦^ÂЦnd¡C

¦Û¤W¤@¦¸¹B°e¦¨¥\¤§«á¡A

¦o­Ì¦n¹³¦³¨Ç°ÝÃD¥¼¸ò¤é¥»³B²z¦n¡C
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

8#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-29 09:49 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
¤w¸ò ¨ä¤¤¤@¦ì ¥D¿ì¤H Michie¤Ó¤Ó³q¸Ü¡C

¦o­Ì¥¿¦p¤é¥»¬F©²¨ó°Ó¤§¤¤¡A¦b2¤é¤º¦C¥X¥i¥H°e¤J¤é¥»ªºª««~²M³æ¡C

¦]¦¹¡A½Ð¤j®aµ¥µ¥¡A¼È¤£­n·Ç³Æ¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡C
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

9#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-29 17:41 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h

¥i¥H°e¨Ó3b¡A¦A¸g¸Ó²Õ´¥Ñ­»´äÂà°e¤é¥»ªºª««~¡C c-fu¬P´Á¥|©Î¤­·|¹B¹L¥h¡C

³Ì·sªº¦^ÂСA¥H¤Uª««~¬O¥i¥H¥Ñ­»´ä¥H§Ö»¼±H¥h¨a°Ï¤F¡C

Donation Items List

We have checked with the logistics companies, NGOs and the custom regulations and concluded that the following is needed and allowed.  

We are prioritizing  according to the urgent needs at the disaster areas in Japan right now.

Top wanted list

(1)- New clothes (*) for infant to toddlers ·s¥ÍÀ¦ªº­m¥J¡C
(2)- New toys ¤pª±¨ã
(3)- Cotton (incl. cotton cloths, gauze) ´Ö½è¯½¤y,À¦¨à¥Î°®©ÎÀã´Ö

(4)- New pack of diapers §¿¤ù
(5)- New body lotions and nappy creams
(6)- Thermometers (non battery-operated, mercury is ok)
(7)- Dry shampoo
(8)- Gel type hand sanitizer
(9)- New wet wipes

(10)- Baby bath tubs (inflatable)  §j®ð¦¡¨R²D½L¡C

We will stop accepting the following items until further notice:
- Milk cans (applying for customs clearance)¥¤¯»­nµ¥¤é¥»®üÃö§å¤å²MÃö¡C
- Big toys: walker size and above

- Strollers

Restricted items

- Battery operated items (severe battery shortage in Japan and will
complicate and delay the custom procedures)
- electrical appliances (voltage might not be compatible and will
complicate and delay the custom procedures)
- opened cans of milk, food, lotion
- liquid or fluids (except for items listed in the wanted list above)
- spray (airline restrictions)
- damaged and incomplete toys
- big furniture (due to the space limit in the evacuation centers and
limited cargo space)

==========================================================

(*) Clean and old clothes are still accepted.
 As a guideline, clothes with tags and those you can buy at Stanley market (without tags) is considered new.  
Clothes worn under approximately 3 times are preferred, as long as they are clean and washed.
Please judge by your instinct as mamas ¡V ¡§would I want my child to wear this as second hand clothes? ¡§

Just a gentle reminder that we are not accepting any adult clothes and shoes.  A great amount of time is required to sort the items and we would like to minimize the sorting time and

focus on packing and sending things out as soon as possible.

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

10#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-30 10:01 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­ì©«¥Ñ benmo10O ©ó 2011-3-30 00:02 µoªí Thaks for sharing c-fu Áú°ê¤]¦³«Ü¦hµóÀY®¶¨a¬¡°Ê¡B«Ü¦h¤H¤]¬°¤é¥»¬èë¡C­ì¨Ó¥L­Ì¦b°ê¤º¦³60%¦h¤H¬O«H°ò·þ±Ð¡A¤§«á¬Oµo½ü¥\¡C­È±o·q¨Ø¬O¤H¥Á©ñ¤U¤F¤w¦í¾ú¥v¬J¤³«ë¡A¨Ó¬°¤é¥»¯¬ºÖ¡C¦]±oµÛ¤Ñ¤÷ªº·R§â§Ú­Ìªº¤³«ë©M¯Éª§ ...

«nÁú¤H¥Á¯uªº¦³ºÖ¡C¥L­Ì¥i¦b¹L¥h´X¤Q¦~§V¤Oªº¦¨´N¡C°_³Ò¸L±o¨ÓªºªG¤l¡C
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

11#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-30 10:01 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­ì©«¥Ñ yiedip10H ©ó 2011-3-29 18:28 µoªí C Fu, sorry to interrupt. I think item 3 on the list should read as ´Ö½è¯½¤y. Also dry baby cleaning cotton and baby sterilized wet cleaning cotton. ¨Ò¦p¬O«ä¸Ö¼ÖªºÀ¦¨à¥Î°®©ÎÀã´Ö¡C

Thank you. edited
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

12#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-30 11:05 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­ì©«¥Ñ Catherinec08Q ©ó 2011-3-30 11:02 µoªí Hi C-fu, I just got this message today as I have been very busy at work.  I hope it's not too late to send those required to your office today?  Thanks Catherine

¦hÁ©pªºÃö¤ß¡A ¤j®a¦P¤ß¦X·N°µ¤p¤p¨Æ¡C
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

13#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-30 11:15 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­ì©«¥Ñ Catherinec08Q ©ó 2011-3-30 11:14 µoªí C-fu, can I still deliver the goods to your office today?

Yes, pls call Nikki 91846918 fix a time.
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

14#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-30 15:03 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­ì©«¥Ñ sl121810J ©ó 2011-3-30 13:45 µoªí  C-FU,©ú¤Ñ±aªB¤Í¨ì¤¶²Ð·|,¨ì®É·|§â®½赠ª««~±a¨ì¦õ´°, ºÉ¤@ÂI¤O,§Æ±æ¯àÅý¨a¥Á·P¨ü¦h¤@ÂI温·x!

°e¥h¤WÀô3B §a¡C

¦õ´° (¤@²Ó²°¡B­ø­«ªº¤~°e¨Ó¡A¦]¬°§Ú¦a¥u¦³¤@¦ì¤H¤â·|À°¤â±µ¦¬¡C)

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

15#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-30 15:25 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­è¤~¥h¶R¤F¤@­Ó¬õ¥ÕÂŽ¦³UªºÀã¯È¤y¡BBBª±¨ã¡BBB´Ö¡B±´¼ö°w¡C

¥¿Áp¨t¤@¨ÇÂå«~¨ÑÀ³°Ó¥h¶RCREAM¤Î²M¼ä²G¡C

§Æ±æ¤j®a¥i¥H¶R¨ä¥L§Ú¥¼¦³¶R¨ìªº¡C
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

16#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-3-30 16:24 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
½Ð¤j®a¤£­n¶R¥H¤U²M³æ¥H¥~ªºª««~¡C«ö©«165:

³Ì·sªº¦^ÂСA¥H¤Uª««~¬O¥i¥H¥Ñ­»´ä¥H§Ö»¼±H¥h¨a°Ï¤F¡C

Donation Items List

We have checked with the logistics companies, NGOs and the custom regulations and concluded that the following is needed and allowed.  

We are prioritizing  according to the urgent needs at the disaster areas in Japan right now.

Top wanted list

(1)- New clothes (*) for infant to toddlers ·s¥ÍÀ¦ªº­m¥J¡C
(2)- New toys ¤pª±¨ã
(3)- Cotton (incl. cotton cloths, gauze) ´Ö½è¯½¤y,À¦¨à¥Î°®©ÎÀã´Ö

(4)- New pack of diapers §¿¤ù
(5)- New body lotions and nappy creams
(6)- Thermometers (non battery-operated, mercury is ok)
(7)- Dry shampoo
(8)- Gel type hand sanitizer
(9)- New wet wipes

(10)- Baby bath tubs (inflatable)  §j®ð¦¡¨R²D½L¡C

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

17#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-4-1 09:34 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
­ì©«¥Ñ Jupiter08M ©ó 2011-3-31 12:12 µoªí  Sorry for such late reply.   How can I help them!??

¦³¤ß¤F¡C

============================================================
¤é¥»¦a¾_¨a°Ï¶ý¶ý¤ÎÀ¦¨à--¨D±Ï¦æ°Ê:

¤w¦³ªñ10¦ì¦P¾Ç¿Ë¨­¤W§âª««~°e¨Ó3B¡A¦hÁ¤j®a¤ä«ù¥H¦æ°ÊÀ°§U¦³»Ý­nªº¤H¡A¡i­n¦¬ªº²ø½[¦h¡A§@¤uªº¤H»Ý­n§ó¦h¡j ¡C½Ð«ùÄò¨ó¦³­p¹º¨ó§Uªº¦P¾Ç¡A¦V NIKKI ¬d¸ß¡C

¬Q¤éc-fu¤w«Ý¦U¦ì°e¤Fªñ8½cª«¥ó¥hÀn§Q¬w¡C¤U¤@¦¸¬O4¤ë4¤é¤U¤È4®É¡C½Ð¦V¦ì¦b4¤ë4¤é¤U¤È2®É«e°e¨ì¡C¥u±µ¦¬ ¡i·sª««~¡j¡C¦p¦P¾Ç¦³®É¶¡¨ÓÀ°¤â¥]¸Ë¡A¥i»P NIKKI Ápô¡C¦pª««~¦h¡A»Ý­n¾Ö¦³³f¨®ªº¦P¾Ç¥X°Ê¡A¨®¸ê¥Ñc-fu­t³d¡C

¬Q¤é¦³¦P¾Ç°e¤W ºû¥Í¯ÀC ¡A¤£ª¾¥L­Ì·|§_¦¬¨úªº¡A¼È¥B¸Õ°e¥h§a¡C

¤U©P¤@¬O³Ì«á¤@¦¸¥Ñ3B °e¥Xª««~¡A¦³·Ç³Æªº¦P¾Ç¤w¥X¤â©Î¦³­p¹º§Y±N¥X¤â¬Û§Uªº¡A¦p¤j®a¤´¼Ö·N¤ä«ù¡A½Ð¿Ë¨­°e¥h¥H¤U¥ô¦ó¤@ÂI¡C
https://sites.google.com/site/hkmamawithlove/drop-off-points

===================================================
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

18#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-4-2 00:04 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h
¦]¬°§Úª¾¹D4¤ë1¤é¤U¤È¦³¹B°e¡A«K¦b3¤ë31¤é¤U¤È¥Ñ3B»°®É¶¡¥]¦n7½cª«¸ê¹L¥h¡A¸Ó²Õ´¤µ¤éºô¤W¦³¥H¤U¹ï¦U¬Éªº¦^À³¡C

½Ð¦U¦ìÅé½Ì¦o­Ì¡A¦o­Ì¤£¬O¦³¸gÅ窺²Õ´¡A¦Ó¥B¨ü¨ì¤é¥»®üÃö¤è­±½Ñ¦h­­¨î¡C

¦]¦¹¡A¦U¦ì¦A¦¸°e¨Ó3bªºª««~¡A¤£¤@©w¥i¥H°¨¤W°e¨ì¤é¥»¡C¦Ó¥B¡A§Ú­Ìªº¸ê°T¬O³Q°Êªº¡C ¦¹¦æ°Ê¥i¥H¥ß§Y³Q²×¤î¡A¥D¦]¬O§å¤å¡C

===========================

Message from Our Founder

Dear all, 

Thank you so much for all your kindness and good will, concerns, warm words and support.  We have sent out our first shipment today in hope that your thoughts will give hope and courage to our fellow Mamas in Japan.

I tried to come collect as much as possible and thank you in person as much as I could.  I feel very sad that I was not able to do it for each donation.  But, please know, from the bottom of my heart, I cannot express my gratitude for your kindness.

While gathering the donations, many Mamas told us about the stories of the items they were donating.  It has made us realize that the thoughts and generosity and the caring for a small being is a common denominator for all Mamas,  it has been such a touching and beautiful experience for our team.

Our hard working team consists of 18 Mamas who have been donators rather than organizers. We have had to go through many trial and errors, delays, inconsistencies. We face new problems every day but, we have organized the team so that each Mama can fully energize their career background.  I understand that many of you have been worried about our team but, please trust on us, we are Mamas, we find solutions!!!  Our babies have trained us very well.

My friend who studies at Osaka University gave me an update on the situation in the disaster area.   Osaka University has a project team for researching the fundamentals of recovery.  He has said that "the survivors will need a long term aid, if not 6 months, at least a year. When disaster happens, it is easy for people to aid but, after that, people will forget that the survivors still need aid.  The problem now lies in how Japan can keep asking for aid and not let this be a one time story.  Also, studies show that many infants and toddlers have lost their parents,  guardians.  Many of the children have become orphans,  not only have they lost their parents but, since they lost a guide in life,  they cannot continue a normal life anymore."

"HK Mamas with Love" was set up to cope with the tremendous amount of good will that one email has created but, we have decided to aid Japan for a longer term.  We will keep on supporting our fellow Mamas in the disaster area.   We will be attentive to their needs and aid them as much as we can.  More than ever, we need your support to let our fellow Mamas in Japan know that they are not alone and to keep their chin up.

On our boxes to Japan, we have added one sentence underneath our logo.  ¡¨­»´äに¦íむ¥@¬É¤¤のママ¹Fより¡¨  It means,  "from the Mamas all over the world living in Hong Kong."  We hope that we can represent each one of your cares as Mamas.

Warmest regards,
Michie Nakayama-Gerard
がんばろうニッポン¡Iフロム­»´ä¡C

Image0703.jpg (100.46 KB, ¤U¸ü¦¸¼Æ: 48)

Image0703.jpg

Image0704.jpg (95.62 KB, ¤U¸ü¦¸¼Æ: 48)

Image0704.jpg

Image0706.jpg (100.63 KB, ¤U¸ü¦¸¼Æ: 46)

Image0706.jpg

Image0707.jpg (75.63 KB, ¤U¸ü¦¸¼Æ: 52)

Image0707.jpg
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

19#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2011-4-2 11:48 | Åã¥Ü¥þ³¡¼Ó¼h

­ì©«¥Ñ Joman ©ó 2011-4-2 00:04 µoªí ¦]¬°§Úª¾¹D4¤ë1¤é¤U¤È¦³¹B°e¡A«K¦b3¤ë31¤é¤U¤È¥Ñ3B»°®É¶¡¥]¦n7½cª«¸ê¹L¥h¡A¸Ó²Õ´¤µ¤éºô¤W¦³¥H¤U¹ï¦U¬Éªº¦^À³¡C½Ð¦U¦ìÅé½Ì¦o­Ì¡A¦o­Ì¤£¬O¦³¸gÅ窺²Õ´¡A¦Ó¥B¨ü¨ì¤é¥»®üÃö¤è­±½Ñ¦h­­¨î¡C ¦]¦¹¡A¦U¦ì¦A¦¸°e¨Ó3bªºª««~¡A ...

WORDS FORM THEM:¤£¦A±µ¦¬¥ô¦óª««~¡Aª½¦Ü¥t¦æ³qª¾¡C

Due to your incredibly overwhelming generosity, we apologize, but we cannot accept any more donations of material goods at this time.  If you have items that you would like to donate, please send us an email so that we may contact you as soon as we are able to receive goods again. 

Thank you so much for your generous kindness & support.

¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

±z»Ý­nµn¿ý«á¤~¥i¥H¦^©« µn¿ý | µù¥U

¥»ª©¿n¤À³W«h

¦Ê¸UÀò§Q®×¨Ò ªÑ²¼ §ë¸ê½Òµ{ 3ºû°lÂÜ  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:01